SENIOR MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST
Stratford Medical Centre is a busy boutique General Practice in Cairns which prides itself on delivering services in a style that matches the excellent medical service offered.
We are currently seeking a Senior Medical Receptionist to join the team based at our practice in Stratford, Cairns.
Your key responsibilities:
- The delivery of high-quality reception services
- Providing excellent customer service and patient care
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with patients, referrers, staff and doctors.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in Medical Reception (minimum of 12 months essential)
- Experience with Medicare billing (essential)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A positive, friendly attitude with a fun outlook on life
You will be well-supported by a multi-disciplinary team and great complementary services offered by Stratford Medical Centre.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer, negotiable with skills and experience.
Please send a current resume and application letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Friday, 6 September, 2019 at 5pm.