Stratford Medical Centre and our Outreach Program, Wheels of Wellness (WOW) deliver primary and preventative health care services to the people of Cairns.
WOW operates multiple clinics in and around Cairns, providing a range of services to homeless or vulnerable men, women and children. We offer a holistic approach to managing acute health needs, general chronic disease management and preventative health care, in a collaborative setting.
The organisation prides itself on delivering services to the community in a culturally safe style and manner that make clients feel welcome and comfortable to engage with our services in both our GP practice in Stratford, and in the Cairns community at mobile and fixed locations.
We are seeking a Senior Registered Nurse to join the team.
Ideally, you will have experience in:
- Care Plans, Health Checks and Assessments
- Injury and wound care
- Mental Health
- Child and Adult Immunisations
- Chronic Disease Management
- Recalls and result management
- Assisting with minor procedures
- Practice nurse assessments e.g. Spirometry and ECG’s etc
- Medicare compliancy
You must have:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experience working as a RN in general practice or community health setting is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Capacity to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to work independently clinically but as part of a team mindset
- Drivers licence
If you are looking for an opportunity that offers huge diversity, strong mentorship, personal and career satisfaction this is the role for you!
You will be well-supported by a multi-disciplinary team offered by Stratford Medical Centre, including strong support in personal and career growth through our program.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer, negotiable with skills and experience.
Please send an application letter and current resume via email to email@example.com
Applications close on Friday, 6 September, 2019 at 5pm.